Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sitting at work eating my lunch. The gym was a tough one day. But soo far I am running my 5k in under 36 mins not to shabby for a guy who only really started running 4 weeks ago. I have began to notice my weight loss slowing down. So I am planning on changing up my routine a lil bit to hopefully keep my body into overdrive. My diet is still going good even though I have been doing a lil more cheating than I should. Well unti next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 minutes isnt bad! I've been THINKING about doing a 5K at Disney with Hol. THINKING... i didn't say i WANTED to. I haven't gotten my finger prints yet. I was waiting until our next paycheck which is at the end of the month. I'm trying to spread out the damage a little for the wifey.
ReplyDelete